SRAM has developed the Force® XG-1270 cassette specifically for the next generation of drivetrains - and for the next generation of racing cyclists. This cassette has been optimized for electronic shifting and features Deep Range™ technology, which allows you to experience more and ride more efficiently.
Features - Force XG-1270 12-speed Cassette
- Features at least five one-tooth jumps for a smoother gear progression
- 10-tooth start helps provide a wider gearing range
- MINI CLUSTER™ construction reduces weight and increases durability
- Designed to work with an XDR™ driver body
- All Zipp wheels starting from 2012 are XDR™ ready
- Use: Road
- Model: XG-1270
- Gear: 12-speed
- Freehub: XDR
- Compatible chain: Sram Force Flattop
- Compatible Group: SRAM Force AXS
- 10-26 Teeth: 10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,21,23,26
- 10-26 teeth: 238g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 SRAM Force XG-1270 12-speed Cassette
Racers and their drivers are faster and more efficient than ever before. But the translation of our cars has not kept pace with this change. It has been limited by tradition. With the sole aim of improving the modern riding experience on the road, Sram has completely redesigned the road bike ratio. The new Deep Range technology. Not only does it offer more translation bandwidth, but this bandwidth is also better. It has “depth“: A smoother, more useful gear graduation. Intelligent shift settings, made possible by AXS™, bring the simplicity of a 1-speed drive to 2 speeds. So you always have the right gear and the translation is not in your way. Drive faster, more efficiently and more comfortably with Deep Range technology.
The XDR drive actuator is a universal mounting system for cassettes with sprockets of less than 11 teeth. It enables lighter and more versatile drives without the need for new axle standards, hub conversions or even new cassette tools. The XDR interface is 1.85 mm longer than XD and is designed for racing hub applications. XDR drive units are compatible with all XD cassettes when the cassette is installed with a 1.85 mm spacer behind it.