The new NX Eagle™ derailleur features the proven SRAM 1x-specific X-HORIZON™ design. The larger, 14-tooth X-SYNC™ lower pulley easily facilitates 11- to 50- and 10- to 50-tooth cassette capacity, and also adds to NX Eagle's overall smooth-pedaling feel. The Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ provides quiet, consistent performance and durability.
Features - NX Eagle 12-speed Rear Derailleur
- Completely new rear derailleur incorporating Sram´s proven X-HORIZON™ design and new Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ technology
- Eagle™ ecosystem-engineered mounting system and CAGE LOCK™ positioning add robustness
- Eagle™ pulley technology provides greater efficiency, crisper shifting and quieter operation
- Use: MTB
- Group: NX Eagle
- Gears: 1 x 12
- Cage: long Cage
- Max. tooth: 50T
- Technology Highlights: X-ACTUATION™, X-HORIZON™
- Bearing: Type 3
- Outer Cage: Steel
- Inner Cage: Steel
- Pulleys: Steel
Scope of delivery
- 1 x NX Eagle Rear Derailleur 12-speed long
With CAGE LOCK™ technology in the rear derailleur, wheel removal and installation—as well as chain installation—becomes faster and simpler. Just pushing the cage forward to create slack and lock it into place.
ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™
ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ rear derailleurs deliver maximum drivetrain stability—even through the most punishing terrain. With ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ technology, derailleur bounce and chain slap are eliminated without sacrificing precision.X-ACTUATION™
Developed specifically for SRAM 1x™, X-ACTUATION™ keeps shifting sharp and consistent across the entire cassette.X-HORIZON™
The X-HORIZON™ rear derailleur’s ‘straight parallelogram’ design limits all movement to the horizontal axis, which makes ghost shifting impossible while also reducing shift force. For quicker, more exact shifting, the large upper pulley offset design maintains a constant chain gap across all gears.