This is Pike DJ from Rock Shok. It's a cousin to the award-winning Pike, which makes it look a lot like a trail fork, until you ride it. Pike DJ is built on a stout 35mm chassis and includes a custom-tuned Charger™ damper and specific Solo Air™ system designed for more bottom-out progression than you'll ever need, because your trails eventually require some landings.
Features - Pike DJ 26" Solo Air Tapered 15x100mm
- Proven Charger damper with specific Dirt Jumping/Slopestyle tune
- Specific Solo Air top cap for extra bottom-out progression
- Accepts Bottomless Tokens to easily custom tune the air spring performance to best match you own riding style and suspension preference
- Use: MTB, Dirt Jump
- Wheel size: 26"
- Spring: Solo Air
- Adjustments: External rebound, Low speed compression
- Damping: Charger Damper
- Steerer: Tapered 1.5" to 1 1/8"
- Steerer length: 265mm
- Upper Tubes: 35mm
- Disc brake mount: Post Mount (PM6 - Direct Mount 160mm)
- Maximum Rotor Size: 220mm
- Drop out: 15x100mm Maxle Ultimate
- Max Tire Diameter: 694mm
- Max Tire Width: 66mm (26x2.6")
- Offset: 40mm
- Axle to Crown: 482mm (100mm), 522mm (140mm)
Travel (choose variant)
- Steerer: Aluminum
- Crown: Forged, Hollow 7075 Aluminum
- Upper Tubes: Aluminum, Fast Black
- Lowers: Magnesium
Scope of delivery
Fork pump and service seats not included!
- 1 Rock Shox Pike DJ 26" Solo Air Tapered
- 1 Rock Shox 15x100mm Maxle Ultimate
- 2 Tokens
- 1 Starnut