The NX Eagle™ chain features solid pin construction, Eagle™ PowerLock® and smooth, efficient shifting that you can count on every time out.
The basis of every Eagle™ drivetrain is its chain-and the NX Eagle™ chain is designed and manufactured using genuine SRAM's Eagle™ architecture, so it is fully compatible with every other component in the Eagle™ ecosystem.
Features - Sram NX Eagle Chain
- Eagle™ PowerLock® chain connector with FLOWLINK™ technology provides better chain-guiding and increased longevity
- Unique features and design also provide significantly improved wear resistance on Eagle™ cassettes and rings
- Use: MTB
- Model: NX Eagle
- Gear: 12-speed
- Links: 126
- Technology Highlight(s): FLOWLINK™, POWERLOCK®
- Compatible Gears: Eagle™ 10-50t cassette
- Closing Link: Eagle™ PowerLock®
- Outer Plate: Nickel
- Inner Plate: Chrome Plated
- Pin Treatment: Chrome hardened, Solid Pin™
- Recommended Group: Eagle™
- Compatibility: Eagle™
Scope of delivery
Ultra-smooth chain inner-plates are completely devoid of square edges, resulting in a chain that engages the cassette and chainring with far less friction, for quieter performance and better wear life. The design allows a narrower overall profile that can withstand greater angles, and also allows for a flatter outer-plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and enhanced overall strength.PowerLock®
SRAM chain engineers developed PowerLock® as a tool free, sure, and consistent way to connect our chains. While PowerLock® does not require special tools for install, the especially tight tolerances of 10-, 11- and 12-speed drivetrains mandate that each PowerLock® is good for a one-time application only.